Careful selection of plants, optimal harvest time, and a low drying temperature ensure that the leaves maintain as much of their essential oils as possible. This results in teas that uphold the natural aromatic and therapeutic properties of each distinct plant. These properties can help you maintain a healthy lifestyle, promoting a sense of well-being cultivated from the soils and traditions of our region.
€67,50Add to cart
- Lemon Verbena will delight your senses with its rejuvenating scent. This citrus flavoured herb can aid the digestive system and alleviate stress and anxiety.
- Lemon Balm, citrusy with a hint of mint, makes a smooth and relaxing infusion that can be enjoyed hot or cold. It has been used since the Middle Ages for health purposes including aiding digestion and improving cognitive function.
- Spearmint grows wildly among our vines and delivers infusions that are minty with a subtle sweetness. Enjoy this cousin of peppermint to help aid your digestion after a large meal.
- Lemon Thyme is a happy marriage between the earthy notes of Thyme and the invigorating flavours of citrus. Full of vitamins and antioxidants, an infusion of Lemon Thyme can help boost the immune system and soothe a troublesome cough.
- Chocolate Mint combines the popular flavours of chocolate and mint. Infusions of this herb make a pleasant, natural dessert. The refreshing flavour of Chocolate Mint can sharpen focus and aid digestion.
- Rosemary known for its powerful fragrance, has strong pine and floral aromas. It can calm stress while improving focus and cognitive function.
- Thyme has an earthy profile with rich balsamic aromas. It has a history of being used as a natural cough remedy to help you breathe easier. It also has digestive benefits.
- Strawberry Fields Globe Amaranth boasts fresh, floral aromas. It produces an attractive red infusion with intense vegetal notes but, despite its name, it is not fruity. Strawberry Fields Globe Amaranth can soothe a sore throat and ease tired vocal cords.
- Lemongrass tea is bright yellow in colour with intense, yet pleasant, citrus aromas. As a natural anxiety-reliever, it’s good for when your mind, and body, are feeling a little heavy.
- Globe Amaranth balances a pleasant combination of floral and earthy aromas, without being ‘perfumey’. Globe Amaranth has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce swelling and can ease a sore throat, congestion, and that nagging headache.